CHARLESTON—Bishop Robert E. Guglielmone has made seven appointments for priests in the Diocese of Charleston.
Effective July 1:
- Father James N. Dubrouillet was appointed administrator of Holy Cross Church in Pickens and St. Luke Mission in Easley.
- Father Mark S. Good was appointed vicar for vocations in addition to his duties as administrator at St. Mary Church on Yonges Island, and Sts. Frederick and Stephen Mission on Edisto Island.
The following appointments were made effective July 6:
- Father Patrick O. Eyinla was appointed parochial vicar of St. Michael Church in Murrells Inlet.
Effective July 9:
- Father Jeffrey F. Kirby was appointed administrator pro tem of St. Mary Help of Christians Church in Aiken.
Effective Aug. 1:
- Father David R. Whitman is appointed pastor of St. Paul the Apostle Church in Spartanburg.
- Redemptorist Father Peter E. Sousa is appointed pastor of Our Lady of the Hills Church in Columbia.
- Redemptorist Father John Murray is appointed parochial vicar of Our Lady of the Hills Church in Columbia.